CHEF Course completed.
Amazon account setup.
Amazon node bootstrapped with Knife ec2 - sweet
Saturday, 13 June 2015
Monday, 16 February 2015
Up and Running with Chef Manage - Web UI Console
So to get the full chef stack running on Vagrant, you have to follow the steps below
- The base precise64 image is Ubuntu 12.02 make sure you download the correct Chef installer
- Increase the memory of the Vagrant machine, I made it 2GB and this made it work fairly quickly.
- config.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |vb|
- vb.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--memory", "2048"]
- When adding the opcode manage make sure you allow a relevant port to be forwarded
- I added a port forward of 4443 to 4443.
- Edit /etc/opscode-manage/manage.rd and add the line
- public_port 4443
- Log into the interface on https://127.0.0.1:4443
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)